Camp Glen Eden is situated on the secluded, picturesque farm and bushland property of Raymond and Joy Smith. Near Glengarry, Victoria, it is 15 minutes North of Traralgon, about two hours East of Melbourne along the Princes Highway.
How to get here
About 2 ½ hours travel time from Melbourne's East and about ¼ hour drive from Traralgon.
- Head east from Melbourne on the Princess Hwy.
- Continue on the Princess Hwy through Traralgon and turn left at the crest of the hill onto the TRARALGON / MAFFRA (HEYFIELD) ROAD – C105
- Continue on for approximately 9 km to Glengarry (don't turn off into township).
- Turn left at GLENGARRY Nth Rd (at the cross roads at the far end of Glengarry, opposite the scout hall).
- Go 1.5 km, and turn left up RIGGALLS Rd, (gravel road).
- Go about 1.7 km up Riggalls Road and take the second turn to the right up SUNDERLAND Rd.
- Glen Eden is at the end of the road, about 1.5 km of hills, narrow winding road.
BEWARE of oncoming traffic, children and wildlife.